These are Rewove's community guidelines.
Messages that we find to be hateful, inflammatory, or harassing towards the person may be blocked. If you don’t have something nice to say about another person, don't say it. Treat others the way you’d like to be treated.
Negative constructive feedback is okay, but don't be hateful. The goal is to help the person improve. We reserve the right to reveal your identity if asked.
We prohibit accounts that promote or distribute pornographic content.
Never message sexual content involving people under the age of 18 — even of yourself. That's also good very advice, generally-speaking.
Don’t use Rewove for any illegal shenanigans. Seriously. Don't.
If someone is threatening you, do not hestiate to email us at [email protected] If you threaten someone with violence, we may expose you and report you to the authorities. Don't do it.
We don’t tolerate bullying or harassment on Rewove. Don’t message someone with the intention of making someone feel bad. If someone blocks you, it’s not okay to contact them from another account. Harassment comes in many forms, including but not limited to: offensive verbal or written comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, and sexual images.
Harassment and other exclusionary behavior aren’t acceptable. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Violent threats or language directed against another person.
- Sexist, racist, or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
- Posting sexually explicit or violent material.
- Posting (or threatening to post) other people’s personally identifying information (“doxing”).
- Personal insults, especially those using racist or sexist terms
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
- Repeated harassment of others. In general, if someone asks you to stop, then stop.
- Any physical violence or intimidation, threatened or acted on, is a serious offense.
Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not — including your friends, celebrities, brands, or other organizations.
Don't send content that demeans, defames, or promotes discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or veteran status.
We prohibit content that promotes terrorism.
We have zero tolerance for spam.
If you violate these Guidelines, we may remove the offending content, terminate your account, or notify law enforcement. If your account is terminated for violating our Terms of Service or these Guidelines, you may not use Rewove again. Please take these Guidelines seriously and honor them in the spirit in which they are intended. We will do our best to enforce them consistently and fairly, and ultimately we’ll try to do what we think is best in each situation.